Novella - [noh-vel-uh] - a fictional prose narrative that is longer and more complex than a short storySome folks like short stories, others enjoy the deeper waters of a novel. But what about those times when a short story is too short and a proper novel too long?Enter the novella, that literary stopgap.Collected here are five such long-shorts, of a speculative bent:
- “Deadheading with Max,” a quietly fantastic travel story
- “Everything’s Connected,” an outrageous sci-fi slapstick romp
- “Intangible,” a paranormal drama depicting the strangest of theft
- “The Birth of Edenborough,” a post-apocalyptic romance
- “The Dead Man’s Phone,” a lighthearted horror thrillerThe Long Short Story – guaranteed to occupy that lengthy commute or trip to the park, when other fiction just wouldn’t sit right.
Buy the eBook, get reviews, and read a sample story at these vendors:
Buy the print version, via Print-on-Demand, here: